Wednesday 12 January 2011

The End!

So the film is officially finished! I never thought I'd see the day, but the unthinkable has happened and we've actually finished the project.


I'm pretty happy with the end result! I think we've all worked really really hard over the last 10 weeks or so and it's been stressful at times, but all very worth it for the end result! The credits were a late addition created by Dave that I think look so cool! And I think it's a great way to show off the effort we all put into the gallery environment too.

I think our idea was quite a unique take on the digital environment brief and I think we've created something quite unique and fun to watch. I've learnt a lot about areas I previously hadn't touched on before this project, particularly lighting and UV mapping which has benefitted my understanding of Maya and industry practice a lot. I think I've developed a lot as an animator as well, because I had had to produce a certain number of shots to a brief and storyboard by a certain date which I imagine is a lot like working within the industry.

So well done to all of Meat and Five Veg!

No comments:

Post a Comment