Monday 1 November 2010

Forming groups and an idea

After our first lecture we had to join groups and being brainstorming ideas. This year it is important to try and steer ourselves towards a speciality within animation, and there seems to be no better time than in this group project, where we are all going to be assigning each other tasks in order for the group to work smoothly and efficiently. As I've been heavily focused on animating (particularly character animating) this is the role I am hoping to take up in my group when we allocate roles.

Our group now consists of myself, Joe Henson, James Tomkins, Malakai Richking, Dave Fish and Maik Pham Quang. This is definately a group I am comfortable working with and I am aware that each members strong points are all in different areas, which is great for the project.

Ideas and research coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment